Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Carmen!

Another perk to being in Dallas was helping my sister celebrate her 34th birthday... happy birthday, Carmen! The party was a success and we didn't run out of food. :) One of Carmen's biggest worries.

We were all so busy making sure everything was going smoothly that we didn't take any pics! Ughhh!!! One of Carmen's friends took some and when I get them, I'll be sure to post. Carmen looked great - not a day past 33!!! ;)

One of my favorite memories from this trip will be Harold and I staying up late and watching Carmen and Robbie practice this fancy number! It was both fun, hilarious and touching - can't wait to show this at their 50th wedding anniversary.



(PS: I'm still a lil aggravated that the party goers chose to get into place AFTER the music started and not before like I kept insisting! Why does no one ever listen to me? Grrrr!!)

No comments: