Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time to Pull Out the Suit

Harold's med school "pregnancy" is progressing along. We're in the setting-up-interviews phase so I put together this map to show you guys where Harold will be interviewing soon.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing 2 or 3 other places but he's not home for me to ask - pretty sure I heard something about Emory, Parkland and Baton Rouge. Oh, well. I saw this idea on my friend Katy's blog and totally had to copy.

Katy made the comment that she realized they could end up anywhere after putting her map together. Me? I realized that I should have followed through with my high school freshman dreams of med school when I had the chance. Now I am going to be stuck at home with two kids while my hubby goes of on silent plane rides and sleeps in clean hotel rooms.

So. Not. Fair.

(If you click on the map you can read it a lil better)

5 comments:

Petit Elefant said...

All quiet hotel rooms do is make me miss my kids, so you know, there's that.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so if you have to move away, I vote for FLA that way I can come visit!!! I hope he gets NOLA though. Good Luck!

Laura Ferry-Jimenez said...

petit elephant:
I've never had the luxury of being in a hotel room alone (post kids) so I wouldn't know! sigh. ;)

jamie:
is that a promise? maybe I should start a poll on who will visit us where. that'd be a great way to narrow down the choices! haha.

Anonymous said...

That is totally a promise. You'll just have to promise me a place to sleep and a beach to visit. ;)

mccready's said...

I know what you mean. We'll be stuck at home for quite a few weekends huh? Ah well...
By the way, cool way to do the map. How'd you make it??