I looked up today and realized what a complete mess I've been living in. I decided to take a quick pic so that when my hubby gets home (currently out of town interviewing in FL), he can see how much cleaning I've been up to! The point is to focus on the cleaning I've done, not the dirtying! :)
1. Blanket Lucia used for today's nap.
2. Blanket Isabella used last night, after waking up with a bad dream.
3. Blanket I used last night, when I fell asleep on the sofa.
4. Girls eating cereal for dinner... Frosted Flakes, not even the good cereal. Sigh.
5. Empty Diet Coke cup and milk bottles from last night's McDonald's dinner.
6. Half-full goldfish container so that Lucia can help herself.
7. This morning's pjs.
8. More evidence of last night's dinner from McDonald's.
9. Mail and school papers that were cleared of the coffee table so that we would have room to eat.
10. Toys, papers and still more McDonald leftovers.
11. Shoes that haven't made their way to the shoe basket - approx. 3 feet away!
12. Groceries and some items for tomorrow's school Christmas party that were purchased a few days ago.
13. See #10.
14. Canvases that I'm gonna paint for a dear friend - have been sitting there a long, long time.
15. Dirty sippy cup - has been sitting there an even LONGER time.