Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Birthday Wish

I can't believe today I'm turning 33!! Where did the time go? ;) Is it sad that I don't feel a day past the age of 23? Hmmm. That may be a good topic to start on if ever I get into some professional counseling. :)

Many of you have been asking me what I want for my birthday - and by many, I mean three so far (haha). With the lovely economy we are in and the fact that med school has taught me the value of a dollar (again!) - this is my wish...

When you think of me, go do something nice and tell me all about it. Smile at a stranger, help someone (maybe this?) or just keep from losing it on your kids! How fun would that be? To read about the great things you've done today!

This world needs a little kindness... that's my birthday wish.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

bybethstudio said...

Happy b-day Laura!

Petit Elefant said...

Happy Birthday. I just turned 32 and it feels like the world just turned on its axis a bit.