Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Busy & Fun-Filled Week

I realized that I hadn't posted in a while and I couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me - Isabella was off of school all last week and we had a lil thing called Mardi Gras to celebrate. It's been one party after the other around here... just the way we like it!

Check out my pics - I love the expression on Lucia's face when they would throw her something! Priceless!! And Isabella was a magnet for all things stuffed - we easily had 20 stuffed animals, from lil fish to huge flowers. It was a great day!
And on top of all that, soccer season has officially started! This year we are trying a different league that sounds a lil more organized. The only "problem" being that they meet three times a week - twice for practice and then a weekly game! Geez!

Isabella seems to enjoy it and Lucia doesn't mind watching and cheering her on. Now, I've just got to find Harold and I some purple sweatshirts or a blanket we can wrap ourselves in for her games - gotta show of our Purple Panther spirit!!

1 comment:

mccready's said...

These past couple of weeks have been hectic! I love Isabella in her uniform. What a big girl!