Saturday, May 9, 2009

I was being nosy....

and totally lost track of time! I can't believe it's been 4 months since my last entry. I've fallen in love with blogs - not mine, just everyone else's!! Really, not sure why I'm so surprised since it's really not in me to not follow thru and commit to things (insert sarcastic laugh!). Sometimes I think that if it was up to me to schedule and plan a delivery, I would have been pregnant for easily a few years. After all, this month Harold and I will have been married seven years and I still have not picked out wedding pics - not to mention ordering them and putting them in an album. Sigh.

This coming year will be an exciting one for us....  summer with the girls, a trip to NYC, residency match day, med school graduation, officially beginning the adoption process and hopefully a kitchen remodel thrown in, too! 

We'll see what I think is worthy of a blog entry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's great that you are blogging again!